State: Louisiana County: Jefferson Parish

Ive missed a court date for a misdemeanor criminal matter and its been more than 20 days, It is my understanding that there is already a bounty hunter looking for me so im accepting ill probably have to go to jail to resolve this. what i was wondering is if i can go to the court house and put my self on the docket for that day if i can see my judge first instead of turning myself in and waiting for them to set my date etc. normally thats a lengthy process and you end up sitting for a few months which im trying to avoid .

Add a Comment