I went to traffic court yesterday for a classic california roll stop at a stop sign ^^
The cop wrote down the wrong location on the ticket putting me 3-4 miles away from the actual site of the incident, and had five months to edit it. I had everything all set to present my case based on this information, and the cop at the beginning of the case which was to decide judgment appeals to correct the ticket!
I know I’ve read somewhere about a limited amount of time for a ticket to be corrected, but I can’t find the government code to back up my claim.
Are cops allowed to change the location of a ticket at any time? Even at the beginning of a trial?
If not, I’m looking to find the government code for that.

Add a Comment