State: North Carolina County: STOKES

I got a ticket for 75 in a 55 in stokes county nc. What can I do about it. The reason I am asking is because my speedometer does not function normally and gets stuck at 45. Do you the district attorney will reduce it to improper equipment and what proof will I need to prove that.

Add a Comment