On August 23 I received a speeding ticket on the Blue Ridge Pkwy. The ranger said that I was going 51 in the 35 limit. I disputed that. I could accept that I was over the limit but not doing 51. I don’t speed. I explained to the ranger that I have moved over many times on the parkway because drivers are tailgating. He didn’t want to hear it. He told me that I could take it to the United States Court. I’m 68 yrs old
and have had one speeding ticket in my life. In 1983. I can’t even afford the $105 fine much less an increase in my insurance premium and paying the DMV. Does the United States Court recognize the SDIP/PJC?

Add a Comment