I received a ticket in David City for going 20 over on a 60MPH highway. I am a Michigan licensed driver and here in Nebraska for work. The officer said to just pay the fine, but I was wondering if I am going to get points on my Michigan license. Michigan is not a compact state. Does Nebraska send this information over? I do not want my insurance to go up as well. What is the best way to resolve this?

Add a Comment