State: Pennsylvania County: Delaware

I got pulled over and had a small amount of marijuana on me. I went to court and was giving 1 year probation and to attend the ARD program, but at the time I was not aware of there being a fee, this is something that I can’t afford, the program has not started yet what is my options on not being able to attend the program? I did go back out to the courthouse and they gave ne a number to call but the women there to my information and said they would send me a form, so do u know how much time I have for this form to be filled out and returned because the person on the phone didn’t have much information. Also due to my lack funds what happens will I receive a start date even if I don’t sign up?

Add a Comment