State: Michigan County: Washtenaw

Hello! I recently received a ticket in MI for disobeying a traffic light. (Right turning on red when not allowed) The citing officer took my license, but then took the info of the car next to mine. So the ticket has the incorrect make, model, and VIN. Is this enough to contest the ticket in court? If not then how should I approach traffic court?

michell_kell2020 Answered question October 30, 2020
Add a Comment