I go to school in Missouri but live in Alabama.  I have my license from Alabama but the car is my brothers car and I pulled over to the only safe place I saw.  I am in class in Missouri and I can not show up to a court hearing and the cost to pay tickets is almost $500.   What are my options? Should i seek a lawyer to represent me.

Add a Comment