I have unpaid traffic tickets in Iowa which lead to the courts suspending my license and now I am in collections.  It’s been over 5 years since the last one so I don’t know what to do.  We’re talking almost $500 and there’s no way I can pay that but I have to get my license back.  How do I get them reduced?

Add a Comment