I am trying to find a lawyer I can get a free consultation with , I have some questions regarding my rights when it comes to getting my personal property off the property of the home I’m currently living in but don’t pay rent but can prove I’ve lived there a yr and I pay a utilities bill. Thank u for your time.

Add a Comment