Hi, sorry I was probably confusing, I am still living with my boyfriend and it is Not a good situation and I am moving but wanted to as a lawyer that specializes in domestic cases if their are any forms I can show the local sheriff the day I move so that I, ( and my moving company cannot be escorted off of my boyfriends property before the movers r done loading all my stuff up. I do not pay him rent but I pay his power bill and can prove ( car registration,etc) that I have lived at the address for over a year!. Thank you for your time

Add a Comment