State: Virginia County: FAIRFAX

Got busted yesterday for going 95 in a 75 zone annnd apparently that’s extra bad and I really don’t want a felony charge. Haven’t hired a lawyer or anything yet but I want to know how easy is it to get it reduced to a lesser speeding charge? if it helps, I was driving a new car and I didn’t even realize it felt like that to go that fast.

Add a Comment