State: Arizona County: Pima

Just got issued my first speeding ticket which I’m pretty proud of, however I’d like to keep my driving record totally clean if I can. A friend of mine recommended I request adjudication from the court, which he explained could get me off free if the judge thinks I’m in the right before a date is even set. I’m afraid I don’t exactly understand that – is there a scenario in which this could actually work out in my favor? Looking for any and all additional details regarding this option as Google searches aren’t turning up much.

Add a Comment