State: Arizona County: Apache

I live in California but was travelling in Arizona to visit a friend. I got a speeding ticket, and it was my first one. I want to take a driving course to avoid getting points on my record. Can I take a class back in California, or would I have to come back to Arizona to take it?

Add a Comment