State: Kansas County: Linn

I was driving my daughter to school for summer school on a mostly bare (farming) area that was a straight way. We were running late and I was speeding but I don’t think I was going as fast as I was clocked as. I shouldn’t have anything on my record. The last thing I did have was over 20 years ago. The police officer told me that he couldn’t just give me a warning. Is that true? I don’t want this to go on my record nor for my insurance to go up. Any advice or recommendations would be appreciated. Also where the costs of my fine is listed along with the fort cost then a total fee if I paid the ticket would I just pay the fine or would I have to pay the fine and the court cost too? I live in Kansas.

michell_kell2020 Answered question October 30, 2020
Add a Comment