In 2008, I received a speeding ticket in Pender County, North Carolina. There were actually two tickets, speeding (110 in a 70 I believe) and careless driving. There was no set fine amount on the ticket and a mandatory court appearance. Being from NJ, I was unable to return to NC for the court appearance. My license has been suspended in NC and my home state of NJ since 2009. I am trying to restore my license without having to return to NC. The DMV refers me to the court, and the court refuses to answer any questions over the phone. What are my options? Thank you.

Add a Comment